Our Green Practices Include:
- Composting & Recycling all Waste Materials and Organic Matter
- Paperless Billing & Estimating System
- Computerized Satellite Estimating Program Reducing Need To Travel To Perform Estimates & Quicker Turn Around of Proposals
- Use Of Bio Diesel in All of Our Trucks & Equipment
- All Work is Scheduled Geographically To Reduce Travel Time & Fuel Consumption
- No Idling Policy For All Equipment and Fleet Vehicles
- Use Of Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid & 2 Cycle Oil
- All Waste Oil is Recycled at a local Facility
- 100% Organic Hydro seeding & Modified Organic Fertilization Programs
- Environmentally Friendly Ice Melters & Salt Blends
- Constantly educating employees and customers on the importance of sustainability.
If you want a quote from a landscape architect,Contact Us.
“It's nice to see the professionalism you bring to your business. I haven't found that in a lot of the other landscape companies I have dealt with over the years” – Bryan, Dover, NH
Wade Landscaping is a year round full service landscape company with Design, Installation, & Maintenance Teams that are waiting to meet and exceed your goals and expectations. With professional and prompt team members that are trained to pay close attention to detail and professional standards.
Wade Landscaping sets itself apart from the competition,
“Specializing in Old Fashioned Customer Service”
We are an environmentally friendly GREEN company using the latest technology and energy saving measures to reduce, reuse, and recycle our planets precious resources.
From composting grass clippings and leaves, to the use of bio diesel in our equipmentWade Landscaping works every day to reduce our carbon foot print. Please ask us how we can help you to reduce your carbon footprint.
"Specializing in Old Fashioned Customer Service"